HOME EDUCATE YOUR WAY!

Friday 11 February 2011

New Letter from Mr Nick Gibb M.P(Minister of State for School)

Today 10 February 2011 We have had a new letter from Nick Gibb M.P(Minister of State for Education) We leave it up to our readers to decide what you think of Nick Letter!  see below!

Dear Mr.Mrs and Master Peter Williams

I am Replying as Minister of State for Schools to your email of 31 January following my letter of 26 January.I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the correspondence that  you have received.


In your email you state you have not encouraged others to raise FOIs about Ms Penny Jones as set out in my Letter of 26 January.I have looked further into this matter and I am satisfied that the assertion made in my letter was correct.

I do of course,take your complaint seriously.If you wish to send the Department a formal complaint,you will find the complaints procedure on our website at
htt://www.education.gov.uk/aboutdfe/complaintsprocedure/a0016/how-to-make-a-complaint


Yours Sincerly

Nick Gibb M.P

2 comments:

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single line is full of meaning and kind of need for coming future. This blog is so much necessary for the related people. Really helpful for those who read it as me and very thanks to u for posting it. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete